Thursday, May 31, 2012

Chap book'n

So a few of us are going to Dorian's Parlor this Saturday to sell some of the chap books.  I have to say I've kinda' taken Dorians for granted, and now that it is moving to a quarterly event I'm going to miss it.  More to the point, I'm going to miss the opportunity to promote, mingle and be steam-ic every moth.  Now I will have to schedule my steam-outings and I'm sure my Fall schedule will not work with a single date in Sept or Oct.

So after this half-assed last minute attempt to stay visible in the Philly steampunk community (thanks to Prof. Donnelly for letting us pilot fish off his table) we will be forced to make our own magic in 2012.  We do have a book signing in July at Between Books, though....so maybe it's time to make my own magic anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment