Friday, January 25, 2013

It IS ALIVE!

This poor blog has been sitting like a brown banana on the counter for some time...so I'm swatting away the fruit flies and making banana bread! (meaning I'm gonna write in it some more!)

THE BOOK IS DONE!  Okay, I still gotta get the illustrations placed and get Christine to double check it but it's ready fro the publisher after that.

SO FAR in 2013, Steam Powered Tales Of Awesomeness and the IAAC will be presenting at:
-Time Travelers Resort At Wicked Fair in Feb
-Divine Decadence Twisted Worlds in April
-Steampunk Worlds Fair in May
...and a couple others are in the works.  Come see us, oogle our crap and buy our book!

This month we:
-Participated in the Brute Force Studios "Secret Project Thing!"...that was a MAJOR blast, and I am STILL working on post production...things...for this project.  Watch the internet for imminent release!
-Started a new "Trophy Creature" for Major Girth's "Imperial Menagerie Of Conquered Critters".  My goal is two more before SPWF.
-Finished the Jagerbot 5000 prop for the upcoming IAAC film "Safari"- still gotta do the controller prop.

I'm trying to decide if I should produce a limited run of large format prints of the illustrations from the first volume of SPTOA for sale.  Does anybody care?

Aside from that...happy new year and i'll see you at the next event.
B

No comments:

Post a Comment